Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Creepy fan page

HERE it is !!

I told Tiffany Reisz the brilliant amazing author of this fabulous book that there should be fan pages and fan wars and creepy manips dedicated to her book and characters.
Since no one volunteered  to be all creepy I will set this up myself
fair warning
I am the worlds worst blogger
I have great ideas and very little carry through power

Things this blog needs

crazy fan fights in the comments

polls LOTS OF POLLS

fan videos about scenes in the book

a banner

someone to edit my creepy posts

pictures

a cafe press account to sell tee shirts so we can fund my creepy visits to all book signings so I can stalk Tiffany IRL instead of just on twitter 

team sex (oopps what an interesting typo) TEAM SECTIONS I am team Soren

creepy manips about the characters WHO do you picture as Nora? Soren? Westley? Zach? Kingsley?

Fan stories of how they saw the ACTUAL book in a bookstore and made it more visible

stories of how you got someone else to read the book

and of course brave souls to go out and get tattoos with their favorite quote from the book 

Go ahead and contact me here in the comments Im still setting up the rest of the nonsense that goes with a blog 




7 comments:

  1. I would be terrified of you but Søren is based on an ex-lover of mine. Nothing scares me anymore.

    Love it!

    Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but I believe in love I'm in love with love and Soren loves her completely and totally and she loves him and it is a weird creepy love according to society but it is still love and no worries I will not really stalk you Im far too lazy and flighty to be a stalker

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better add me so i can edit this..lmao
    I will be by trista... i can always see if i can be the first creepy fan with a fav quote tattoo...tehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Sarah dear adding you now get ready to approve yourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did !!! Now YOU need to make it so I can edit and add more fun stuffs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lord... do I want to take part in this? Yes, yes - I do. I'll be honest, when the first mention of Soren "happened" in the book I was like "thank God she dumped that fucker".

    And then did a complete 180 shortly after. And I don't even think what triggered the change was anything to do with Soren. How bizarre is that? lol

    OK, Sue - what do you want me to do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am all over the tattoo..and the fight ;)

    I am thinking a nice set of high heels tattooed on an ankle perhaps?

    Love the page!

    ReplyDelete