Friday, August 10, 2012

The official cover for The Prince

First revealed in einfach_mich s goodreads The Original Sinners fan group
well played , my friend ,well played

you see Einfach as some call her and I have a friendly rivalry going over WHO is the biggest fangirl

OH SURE
she has this fancy schmacy goodreads group that discusses things all intellectual like

I HAVE CREEPY MANIPS DAMNIT!!

and a merchandise page

and plan for stalking Tiffany

and and and MANIPS DAMNIT!!

I would write a crazy manifesto about this however I am far to lazy to do that

so instead I will write Tiffany a poem

an ODE to Tiffany

I cannot rhyme
I cannot write
but your books
keep me up all night

hmmm that is not so bad it would be much creepier if I were a guy 


ba dum bump



No comments:

Post a Comment